Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Use Their Blinker in St. Cloud
On the heels of yesterday's St. Cloud traffic rant, I present the top 10 reasons people don't use their blinker when driving in St. Cloud:
1. There's been a shortage, and blinker fluid is hard to come by.
2. Driving is hard enough. Being bothered to signal would just be too much to handle.
3. All the granite around here messes with people.
4. The flashing lights of a blinker are St. Cloud Superman's kryptonite and we can't risk hurting our hero.
5. It wasn't a high point value question on the drivers ed test.
6. Don't want to burn out those bulbs
7. There's less chance of being followed if the person following you doesn't know which way you're planning to turn.
8. The driver is too busy texting their friend about what direction they are planning to turn.
9. You as the other driver should just know what the person in front of you is going to do before they do it.
10. Can you imagine the public shame you would get for ACTUALLY using your blinker in this town. I don't know how you'd be able to show your face if you did that.
PSA: Be the better driver. Use your turn signal.