The Best Indoor Activities Around the St. Cloud Area
Fingers crossed we don't get stuck with another rainy weekend in Central Minnesota. But if we do, here are some fun indoor activities around the area that will keep the whole family entertained!
- Crossroads Center Mall - Take a few laps around the mall. People watch, window shop, or start picking up Christmas gifts!
- Skatin Place - Open skate is only $6.50 and skate rental is $2. This is a great way to get the kids out of the house to blow off some energy!
- See the new YMCA - A day pass is only $16 for a family. Get one and check out the brand new YMCA that just opened up this year!
- Airmaxx - Let the kids bounce off their walls! Open jump goes until 9 pm both Friday and Saturday nights this week.
- Ninjas United Gym - Has your kid always wanted to be an American Ninja Warrior? They can test their skills at the Ninjas United Gym (next door to Airmaxx in St. Cloud). Click here to see scheduling and pricing!
- Jack Splash in Sartell - They have open Swim Saturdays at 12:30 pm!
- Marcus Parkwood Cinema - Take the kids to see the new Lego Ninjago movie, or take a few hours to yourself and see a movie in a Dream Lounger reclining seat! See a list of movie showtimes here!
What is your go-to rainy day activity? Share it with us in the comments!