Simple Last Minute Halloween Costumes
Happy Halloween! If you are looking for a costume to wear to that party you got the last-minute invite to or need something to wear to Chipotle to get a discounted burrito, I have a few ideas for you!
1. Anything occupational: A construction worker is an easy one, just find a neon safety vest, or put on a pair of headphones and suddenly you're a Radio DJ!
2. Cavemen/Women: A cut up over-sized white shirt and a belt is an instant caveman costume!
3. Crazy Cat Lady: a bathrobe, messy hair and kitty cat stuffed animals will make you the hit of the party!
4. Cartoon Characters: My best friend and I put together these Phineas and Ferb costumes with random pieces of clothing we already had! Most cartoon characters are pretty basic!
4. Christmas Carolers: Pull out the ugly sweaters and winter gear a little early and be a Christmas caroler for Halloween! I did it one year and it went over well!
5. 80's Wear: Everyone has bright clothes, just add some big hair and you're set!
6. Graduation Day: Everyone has an old cap and gown laying around! Recycle it and relive your graduation ceremony!
Good luck and have a safe and happy Halloween!