New Principal Selected for Rice Elementary
RICE (WJON News) -- Rice Elementary will have a new principal next school year.
The Sauk Rapids-Rice School Board has selected Jenny Bushman to fill that role. She is currently the Director of Teaching and Learning for Sauk Rapids-Rice.
Her first day in her new role will be on July 1st.
The district says they had a number of applications for the position from which the field of candidates was narrowed down to four people who were brought in for interviews.
Get our free mobile app
Bushman began her career as a teacher at Blue Earth Area High School.
Bushman will replace Susan Paasch who has been the principal at Rice Elementary since 2017.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- 3 Minnesota Breweries Among Top 50 in the Nation
- #1 Snowiest Season on Record in St. Cloud
- Summertime By George Line-Up
- The Role of City Government in Private Business
- Super El Nino Predicted: What It Means for Minnesota
LOOK: This is where homes are selling the fastest right now
Stacker compiled a list of the metros where houses are selling the fastest, according to data from Redfin.