Harvest Festival Taking Over Downtown St. Cloud Saturday Sept. 26
Fall is in the air and now on the calendar. The Annual Harvest Festival is taking over downtown St. Cloud on Saturday September 26th.
This year is going to be a bit different than those in the past, but we guarantee you’re going to have a good time. We’ve invited a few of our friends to set up shop on the sidewalks and have asked our neighbors to participate as well.
Vendors and downtown businesses will be setting up shop along St. Germain Stree on Saturday starting at 10 am for shopping, sampling, and strolling.
Here are a few of the vendors you can expect to see:
- Tracy from the SCSU Community Gardens will be back. She’ll be selling jams, preserves, and produce.
- Daydream Cafe will have nitro cold brew coffee after noon because they'll be at the St. Cloud Farmers Market earlier.
- Janessa will be there selling handmade jewelry.
- Backwards Bread Company will be there with baked goods
- Jules' Bistro has a fun fall menu planned.
- Lucent Movement Arts teaching yoga (FREE CLASS) at 11am and dance cardio at 12pm both outdoors weather permitting.
- Ashley Greene with Green Thumb Etc. will be set up outside Jules' Bistro with plants and other specials.
- More are joining in the fun every day
Curious as to whether or not your favorite business is participating? Look for a pumpkin outside their business. If you see one they are offering a discount, special menu item or activity.
For all the information on the event, and updates leading up to the kick off, RSVP to the Facebook event. Happy Fall! Also, this:
8 Reasons Halloween Should Still Happen in Central Minnesota