Free Pet Microchip Clinic in St. Cloud March 20th
If your pet isn't microchipped, this is the perfect opportunity to have it done. Grey Face Rescue and Retirement is hosting their second free microchip clinic at their indoor dog park on Saturday, March 20th. They will be providing 50 free microchips to pet owners in the community, you just need to make sure you get your pet signed up.
There are certain qualifications your pet needs to meet to be microchipped at this event:
- Your pet must be up-to-date on their rabies vaccination and have proof of updated vaccinations at the time of registration. They will not be accepting emailed records. Pet owners will be responsible for uploading proof of vaccinations at the time of registration.
- Your pet must be registered before the event. Registration will be opened on Monday, March 15th giving pet owners time to contact their vet clinics to retrieve their veterinary records and/or update their rabies vaccination. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Only 50 microchips will be free. If you do not get a free one, they will be available for $20 each.
- Cats and dogs can both be microchipped. Cats must come in a crate.
- Owners must wear a mask, if you don't have one they will provide one.
To get your pet signed up to receive one of these free microchips, go to this link and use the code "FREECHIP".
In addition to the microchip clinic, Grey Face Rescue will also be hosting a garage sale to offset some unexpected vet expenses. Even if you don't have a pet this is a great opportunity to shop for a good cause, and get an early start to garage sale season.
Grey Face Rescue and Retirement is a rescue that focuses on animals age 7 and older. They accept all seniors into our rescue and hospice care, and don't discriminate against specific breeds, medical conditions, behaviors or history. They believe all seniors deserve a second chance.
7 Countries That Are Roughly the Same Size as Minnesota
10 Pet Peeves Only Minnesotans Understand