6 Things to Know Before Thursday’s Waite Park Parade
Get your parade chair ready! The Waite Park Family Fun Fest Grand Parade is Thursday in Waite Park. Here's what you should know if you're planning on attending.
1. The weather will be perfect! Sunshine and 72 for a high. You'll wanna make sure you've got your shades, sunblock and water bottles for hydration.
2. The parade starts at 6:30 p.m. If you want a good spot and close parking, make sure you show up early.
3. The parade starts at the Waite Park Library (5th Ave and 3rd St. N.)
4. The parade ends at Community Park (1st St. N. to 13th Ave N.)
5. Bring your money! Pop and popcorn will be sold along the parade route by the Boy Scouts.
6. You'll need to bring your own lawn chairs and picnic blankets.