10 Dates Every Central Minnesota Couple Has Been On
1. Dairy Queen - Every town has one. And an ice cream date is timeless.
2. Mall Walk - Heading to the Crossroads Mall and doing a few laps holding hands. Snackin' on some awesome mall food. A favorite amongst high school kids.
3. Eating Somewhere ~*Fancy*~ - When you're from a small town, it's usually the nearest Olive Garden.
4. Walmart - In high school it usually meant driving to the nearest Walmart with your mom's shopping list. As an adult it is running errands but calling it a date.
5. Seeing a Movie - Another timeless classic.
6. St. Cloud Rox Game - The best way to spend a warm summer day. Plus you can bring your dog with if you go on the right day!
7. Driving Nowhere - Getting in the car, and just going where ever the road takes you. While listening to a killer playlist.
8. Summertime By George - Great for first dates. Live music, great people watching, and sitting on a blanket in the grass together. Magical.
9. Lake Day - This one usually ends in a sunburn. Worth it.
10. Beers at the Local Bar - When in doubt, the local watering hole always is the right answer.