Ned Vs: Springtime Blizzard Boredom [WATCH]
What to do when it's snowing in mid-April, the kids are tired of playing in the snow (what?!), and they're hungry? Improvise!
I made pizza biscuits and S'mores pie for some epic comfort food on Sunday. It was easy AND delicious!
All you need for pizza biscuits:
- 1 can of biscuit dough
- 1 package of pepperoni
- Cheese of your preference
- Pizza sauce for dunking (optional)
- Probably an oven or toaster oven
S'mores Pie is easier:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 bag (at least) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag (at least) of marshmallows
- That same oven or toaster oven
In 20 minutes you'll have great comfort-food meal! Dig in while you're snowed in!