My Grandma’s Top Secret Christmas Cheese Ball Recipe
It's just not Christmas with out my grandma Sue's amazing cheese ball! I arrive to her house Christmas Eve and usually hang out within arms reach of it until dinner is ready. It is the perfect appetizer, it's light, flavorful, and pairs nicely with whatever random wines my relatives bring.
The best part - it's SUPER easy to make and my grandma is cool with sharing her recipes.
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup of cooked chopped ham
- 3/4 - 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire suace
- Garlic and onion powder to taste (about 1 1/2 tsp of each)
- Top with sliced green olives and cheddar cheese shreds
Directions: Mix all the contents together, form it into a ball, and then stick it in the refrigerator until it is ready to serve.
Pro tip: It tastes best spread on either Ritz or Keebler Club Crackers. Merry Christmas!