Central Minnesota Trick-or-Treating Checklist
You can never be too prepared for a night of tricks and treats! Here is my trick-or-treating checklist!
- Costume (and all of its pieces)
- Warm jacket - It is only supposed to be 27 degrees tonight!
- Gloves that give you some dexterity- So you can ring doorbells and hold a treat bag!
- A flashlight
- Something reflective on your body - a safe Halloween is a happy Halloween!
- Treat bag - Make sure you bring one bigger than you think you need. That way you will avoid spills and have plenty of room in case you stop at a few more houses than planned!
- Bottle of water - walking around the neighborhood is a lot of leg work. Stay hydrated!
- A full stomach - DO NOT go trick-or-treating without having some real food first. It'll help avoid the "hangry" feeling and stop you from eating all your candy as soon as you get it!
- A game plan - Know what houses you are planning on going to, and what time you plan to leave and be home by. It will make the night run a lot smoother!
Have a safe and Happy Halloween! Be sure to send us your costume pics!