Waite Park Looking to Hire Paid, On-Response Firefighter
Has your dream always been to be a Fire Fighter? Do you live in, and/or close to Waite Park? This might be the position you've been looking for.
PAID ON RESPONSE FIREFIGHTER NEEDED
The city of Waite Park Fire Department is accepting applications for Paid On-Response Firefighters. No experience is necessary as training will be provided to the right person.
- You must have a high school education or equivalent education
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a Minnesota Driver's License.
- You must be able to pass a background check, physical exam and a drug test.
- You must reside in the city of Waite Park or be able to respond to the fire station within 9 minutes.
- You must obtain and maintain Firefighter I/II & Hazmat Operations Certifications within one year of hire if available, and you also must obtain and maintain 1st Responder within 2 years of date of hire.
Failure to meet or obtain these requirements may result in immediate dismissal.
If you have any questions regarding the qualifications for the position, you can contact the Waite Park Fire Chief, Jim Aleshire.
Waite Park Fire Chief
The Application for employment must be completed using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. If you use any other browser, it will not save your entries on the form provided. You can click HERE to link the Application For Employment site. Once you have filled out the application, you must save it to your computer. Once you have saved it to your computer, please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.