My New Year’s Resolutions For 2020
I feel like making a New Year's resolution this year is even more important because it'll be setting the tone going into a new decade. That's a lot to take in. I've been reflecting heavily over what I'd like the next year...and 10 years to look like. I decided to be very careful, and intentional when making my resolutions this year.
- Finally be debt free. I've made serious headway on this in 2019. I'm ALMOST totally debt free. I have one more hospital bill to pay off from when I had my son.
- Drink half my body weight in water every day. I'm TERRIBLE at getting my water in everyday.
- Save up money to go on a family trip to Disney World!
- Join a club. I think it's hard to find a hobby when you're older because...you know...kids, jobs and bills. But, it's important to find that thing.
- Give back. I want to find a super awesome organization to volunteer with.
- Move more. I'd love to keep up my fitness momentum that I built up this year. I want to run some 5K's, go on daily walks, plan hiking adventures and the like.
- Be present. Life is crazy, with so many distractions. But, I'd like to put my phone down, remove myself from my screens and be physically present and mentally checked-in with people.
What are your goals going into the New Year? How about the decade? Happy New Year! Let's make this the best year and decade of your life!