ST. CLOUD -- Fire crews responded to a kitchen fire Sunday.

The incident happened just before 2:30 p.m. in the 800 block of 32nd Avenue North in St. Cloud.

Get our free mobile app

Authorities say the fire started in the kitchen and was quickly extinguished. The fire causes roughly $35,000 in damage.

No one was hurt but four people were displaced and are being assisted by relatives.

Authorities say the cause of the fire was accidental.

 

See Inside an Abandoned Church for Sale in Long Prairie