Kelly’s Cinnamon Caramel Coffee Delight: Under 75 Calories
You want a delicious, creamy, sweet coffee that tastes like a dessert but has under 500 calories, right? Of course you do! I love my creamy coffees...but unfortunately, they love me back, with all the calories in those things. Why didn't I think of this sooner? I have no idea why I didn't, but I'm telling' you...you can have all the sweet goodness in a cup of coffee for less that 70 calories. Try this and tell my if I'm crazy!
- Velvet Hammer Coffee: (Any coffee will do, but this is my preference. Find it at Sam's Club. It is roasted in Minnesota, and you grind it yourself...Yes...it makes a difference). 1 cup of black coffee has 2 calories.
- Fat Free Reddi-Wip...4 Tablespoons: 10 calories
- Smucker's Sunday Caramel Syrup Sugar Free: 1 Tablespoon: 45 calories
- Almond Flavoring: 1 teaspoon: under 4 calories
- Cinnamon: 2 teaspoons: 12 calories
Now...I never said I was good at math...but if you stick to this recipe, I'm coming in at under 75 calories...73 to be exact; for a delicious cup of coffee that I can make at home, and save myself hundreds of unnecessary calories every week!
KELLY'S CINNAMON CARAMEL COFFEE DELIGHT