If You Have Had 11/14 of These Foods You Are a True Minnesotan
Lately I have been seeing a lot of posts saying "You aren't really _____ if you haven't had _____". So I decided to make my own! Keep tally of how many Minnesota staple foods you have had!
- Tater Tot Hotdish
- "Salad" made from Jell-O and Cool Whip
- Dessert bars (The best are made by retired ladies at church)
- Something deep-fried and on a stick that should not have been deep fried nor served stick style
- Fried fish that you caught yourself from the lake that morning
- Day old, left over Sweet Martha's Cookies
- Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer
- a Juicy Lucy
- Fries from Val's
- Pickled Herring, or any other fish. Bonus points if you make it yourself!
- Venison Jerky
- Wild Rice soup or hotdish
How did you do? Let us know in the comments below!