Fire Damages Stearns County Home Friday
LUXEMBURG TOWNSHIP (WJON News) -- Fire damaged a home just northwest of Watkins on Friday.
The Stearns County Sheriff's Office and fire departments from Watkins and Eden Valley were called to the home in the 14000 block of Kramer Road just before 7:30 p.m.
One of the owners, Kayla Donnay had come home to find the house was not being heated. She called her husband Dominic Donnay who walked her through how to start the furnace.
Kayla Donnay told authorities that a short time later, she saw smoke coming through the vents and called 911.
Get our free mobile app
There is no damage estimate and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- St. Cloud fixing potholes earlier than usual
- How to spot and deal with ice dams on your roof
- Metro Bus: "Where should we build west end transit hub?"
- Minnesota home sales nosedive as interest rates climb
- MnDOT wants you to name a snowplow
20 of the Hardest Lake Names to Pronounce in Minnesota
Guide To Every Drive-In Throughout Minnesota