ST. CLOUD -- An accidental kitchen fire damaged a St. Cloud home Wednesday evening.
The fire department was called out to 24150 block of Franklin Road at 5:45 p.m.
A homeowner had extinguished most of the flames by the time fire crews arrived. Firefighters put out the remaining flames and ventilated the home.
The fire caused an estimated $12,000 in damage and displaced three people. No one was hurt.
Former Tech High School Renovations
Check Out the Best-Selling Album From the Year You Graduated High School
Do you remember the top album from the year you graduated high school? Stacker
data to determine just that, looking at the best-selling album from every year going all the way back to 1956. Sales data is included only from 1992 onward when Nielsen's SoundScan began gathering computerized figures.
Going in chronological order from 1956 to 2020, we present the best-selling album from the year you graduated high school.
LOOK: The most popular biblical baby names