Coborn’s Annual Taste of the Holidays is Thursday!
Coborn's grocery stores are getting into the holiday spirit and sharing it with all of us! Their annual Taste of the Holidays showcase will happen this coming Thursday, November 30th! From 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm you can stop in for recipe inspiration, ideas, and remarkable foods to make this holiday season!
The best part of it all? The samples! Here are a few that you can expect:
- Holiday Festive Punch
- Culinary Tours Glazed Almonds
- Kettle Cooked Peanuts
- Kemps Candy Cane Ice Cream
- Edwards Turtle Pie
- Coborn's Fresh Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Coborn's Signature Cocktail Smokies
- Coborn's Signature Pulled Pork
- Tangy Summer Sausage
- Crystal Farms Simply Sweet Potatoes
- Crazy Fresh Picomole with The Better Chip
- POM Juice
- POM Arils
- Weyawega Cheese Cups
- La Bonne Vie Brie
- Lantana Hummus
- Whisps Cheese Crisps
- Assorted Holiday Cookies and more!
Stop into your nearby Coborn's this Thursday to help kick off the holiday season!