Best Ways to Spend Time With Dad on Father’s Day
Father's Day is coming up this weekend. Sometimes, spending time with dad is better than buying him a fancy gift. If you're looking for fun Father's Day activities in our own backyard, check out what central Minnesota has to offer for dad. Make memories and spend that quality time together.
1. The Minnesota Twins are on FIRE this year! They've got a weekend series at home. Take dad to Target Field and get ready for a Twins WIN!
2. The St. Cloud Rox have a game on Father's Day. Skip firing up the grill at home and grab tickets on the Sports Deck! It'll include free food during the game, free soda and water and cheap beer!
3. Ask dad to join you for a round or two of mini golf at Summerland. They've got two mini golf courses. You can treat dad to ice cream after.
4. Central Minnesota is home to a variety of golf courses in the area that would make a great Father's Day activity!
5. If you've never been on a guided fishing trip, I highly suggest it. Many local resorts and area lakes offer guided fishing trips. You can bring your own beer and snacks and prepare for a fun time on the water.
6. We're taking our Purple Pride Party Bus to Lambeau Field this September and you can get dad a spot on the bus. Your ticket includes your round trip bus ticket on the motor coach, tickets to the game, your one night hotel stay and all you can eat and drink at the tailgate party before the game. It's a great deal for your football fan father!