Abbey’s State Fair Experience in 5 Pictures
1. The first food I got - a Firecracker Shrimp Stuffed Avocado. IT WAS INCREDIBLE! I'm going to be dreaming about it.
2. My other favorite new food, the BBQ Split. It would've been better if it wasn't 90 degrees in the shade.
3. The new monarch caterpillar statue outside the Butterfly House was begging for a selfie.
4. The one food we get as tradition are SPAM Curds. This year we got the jalapeno flavor! (Pro Tip: Dip in Ketchup and Ranch!)
5. I am getting this printed on a canvas to hang in our house. It is like a State Fair version of the American Gothic painting.
Check out my video on the day here! Have a great Labor Day Weekend!