5 Reasons Why Fall is the Worst in Central Minnesota
Fall isn't all pumpkin spice lattes and apple orchards. Here are some ~*sarcastic*~ reasons as to why it's the worst season.
1. Fall Colors - It's not all just green and fresh anymore. Reds, oranges, yellows, this season isn't for the monochromatic at heart.
2. Fall Festivals and Events - They're every weekend. How are you possibly going to hit all of them up!
3. Carving Locally Grown Pumpkins - First you gotta pick one out, which is impossible because they're all perfect in their own way. Then you gotta carve something spectacular in them because they deserve nothing less. It's all so taxing.
4. Fall Fashion - Crossroads Mall is sale central for fall fashion. Good-bye paycheck. Hello boots, scarves, and sweaters.
5. Fall Desserts - Apple and pumpkin flavors everywhere. Good luck keeping that summer bod'.
As much as I love summer, all good things must come to an end. Time to welcome Fall to the area with open arms!