5 Embarrassing Things Central Minnesota Kids Did in High School
The new school year is just around the corner, and it has me reflecting on my time in high school. Here are a few borderline embarrassing things that I remember from my teen years.
1. Dated Someone Your Friend Dated - When your graduating class is only 76 kids, there tends to be some overlap. The guy that asked you to prom probably dated one of your good friends in middle school.
2. Made Your Girl/Boyfriend a Tie Blanket - The first Christmas you were dating you totally made them a fleece tie blanket with their favorite colors and patterns. That blanket is more than likely still at their parents house.
3. Awkward Poses - This shows up in pictures from proms and homecomings. Odd-ball signatures poses that were hilarious at the time, but you can't remember why now.
4. Freshmen Dating Seniors - Fun Fact: My freshman year of high school, there were so many freshman at the senior prom as dates, that freshmen are no longer allowed to be invited to prom.
5. Window Chalking Cars - Usually with neon window chalk, and involving some sort of inside joke. Nothing like a new driver on the road with obscured vision.
What is something embarrassing you remember from high school? Share it with us in the comments below!