5 Best Restaurants in St. Cloud According to Trip Adviser
One of the hardest things about being an adult is figuring out what to eat every single day of our lives until we die.
My husband and I both get pretty hangry around meal time and it can effect our ability to think clearly. He'll ask me where I want to go out to eat, and it's like I can't think of a single restaurant.
Luckily, Trip Adviser has a list of the top 5 restaurants in St. Cloud. Maybe next time you're in the mood for a meal you don't have to cook yourself, you can check one of these places out.
1. Star of India: (Indian cuisine) One online commenter called the restaurant "consistently amazing."
2. Olde Brick House: (Irish cuisine) Online reviewers suggest you try the Jameson Burger or the spinach & strawberry salad with salmon.
3. Coyote Moon Grille: (American cuisine) Online commenters rave about how great the dessert bar is. They also suggest trying out the prime rib and chicken romano.
4. White Horse: (American cuisine)The Greek salad and seared tuna steaks are a favorite among guests.
5. Granite City Food & Brewery: (American cuisine) the brew pub is known for having great wings. Online commenters also suggest trying their bruschetta chicken salad and beer cheese soup.
Have you been to any of these places? What's your favorite restaurant in St. Cloud? Comment below and tell us what you love about it.