20 Things You Don’t Know About Me (+5 Lies)
Because we're all looking for something to do to entertain ourselves, I have listed 20 things about me, along with five lies. Can you spot the fibs?
Email your list of the five 'falsies' from my list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whoever gets the most right wins a free Blizzard from DQ.
- I graduated from the University of Minnesota.
- I was the Student Council president in high school.
- I was at Game-7 of the 1987 World Series when the Twins beat the Cardinals.
- I have completed a marathon.
- I met President Carter while on a back-country fishing trip.
- My parents met at St. Cloud State University.
- I have gone 60+ days without eating (twice).
- I once peed in a neighbor's garage (and got caught).
- I hate beer.
- My parents are third cousins.
- I have had at least one body piercing.
- I once had a pet monkey.
- I was once detained at the border trying to enter Canada.
- I was Class President my senior year in high school.
- I had dinner with Sean Connery.
- In high school I competed in track, cross-country, and swimming.
- I have lived in Minnesota, Indiana, Florida, Montana, and Colorado.
- I was riding in a taxi in Mexico when it hit a Coca-Cola truck.
- I played touch football with Kenny Chesney.
- I have two tattoos.
- I am a cancer survivor.
- I impulsively bought a Trans Am at a car dealership during a live radio broadcast.
- I have never broken a bone.
- I played softball in a federal prison.
- I can fit a 12-ounce pop can in my mouth.
Maybe tomorrow we can get Kelly to get us a list and give away more DQ treats.