The Top 5 Reasons You Should Go To Granite City On Tap Beer Festival This Saturday
Granite City On Tap Beer Festival is happening this Saturday out at the Benton County Fairgrounds. This is going to be a great time you don't want to miss out on!
Granite City On Tap goes from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and you might be thinking that this is just a beer festival but it's more, much more.
Here are the Top 5 reasons I think you should be out at the Benton County Fairgrounds on Saturday afternoon.
- Great deal -- Seriously, where else are you going to go where you can sample over 100 craft beers for just $30 ($40 at the door)? Nowhere! You can't buy that much on your own and you'll get a fraction of that at a restaurant.
- Not just beer -- Beer isn't my favorite drink and I know there's others out there like me. The good news is there will be hard ciders for you to sample too. You can't go wrong!
- Make new friends -- Granite City On Tap is the place to be on Saturday and you're bound to strike up a conversation with someone you don't know. You'll be making new friends in a fun, laid back atmosphere.
- Souvenir Glass -- I don't know about you but this is one of my many collections, so why not get another one under your belt? It will look good with the rest of your collection, I promise.
- Beer, lots of beer -- No explanation necessary!
Join us on Saturday afternoon, it's going to be a great time!