Step Right Up: After a Year on Hold, Central Minnesota County Fairs Back on for 2021
After a year on hold due to COVID-19 (like everything else in 2020), Central Minnesota's county fairs are back at full strength this summer. Here's what you'll want to know.
Think Elk River, rolled in Sauk Centre, dipped in Sauk Rapids, fried in Princeton, topped with Little Falls, and brushed with a coating of Howard Lake -- on a stick. County fair season is just around the corner in Central Minnesota.
Rides, games, animals, shows, food, drinks, live music, vendors, competitions, demolition derbies, tractor pulls, 4H kids, grandstands, beer gardens, and just about anything else you can imagine.
Some fairs charge a gate admission, and others do not. You can get all the details on your fair of choice right here.
Here's the 2021 Central Minnesota County Fair Schedule
- Sherburne County Fair (Elk River) July 15-July 18 More info
- Wright County Fair (Howard Lake) - July 21-July 25. More info
- Stearns County Fair (Sauk Centre) - July 28-Aug 1 More info
- Morrison County Fair (Little Falls) - July 29-July 31 More info
- Benton County Fair (Sauk Rapids) - August 3-August 8 More info
- Mille Lacs County Fair (Princeton) - August 11-August 15 More info
Country star Jerrod Niemann will play at the Sherburne Country Fair grandstand in Elk River on Friday night, July 16th and you can get tickets HERE.
We'll see you, broadcasting live, from the Stearns County Fair in Sauk Centre on both Friday July 30th and Saturday July 31st. We'll also spend some quality time with you at the Benton County Fair in Sauk Rapids in early August.
Did you know these celebrities were born in Minnesota?
Five Movies Filmed In Minnesota
10 Little-Known Facts About Minnesota