St. Cloudians Think You’re Weird If You Don’t Know These Basics
OK, I think I just made up the word 'St. Cloudians'...but, you get what I'm trying to say. People from central Minnesota may think they're just average Joe's living in a very ordinary area...but, we definitely have our quirks. We've managed to find a way to put our unique stink all over this town. People who aren't from our area are revealed to us when they don't know these 'St. Cloud basics'. If you've lived in this area your entire life and are surprised by anything on this list, are you even from here really?
- You're definitely weird if you've never swam in the quarries.
- If you don't know how to properly order Val's fries...you're an outsider (pro tip: always order a small...you'll see why).
- The cow button and Coborn's and Cashwise needs pushing. Don't ask what that means.
- If you don't know the Clemen's Gardens love story...please, just leave.
- Here's a multiple choice question....which of these locations is haunted: A. Shoemaker Hall, B. The Skatin' Place or C. Pioneer Place? If you didn't say 'all of the above', you can see yourself out.
- If you don't have a photo of yourself sitting on the Gopher Bargain Center chair, are you even a person?
- If you have to ask what 'St. Cloud Superman' is, we're going to kick you out of our group.
- If you take Division Street to get anywhere at 5 p.m. you're not from here.
- Answer us this, in what town is Crossroads Center located? We'll know all we need to know about you based on how you answer that.
Is there a St. Cloud basic you think should be on this list that we left off? Comment below.