St. Cloud Charities You Can Support by Shopping on Amazon
Everyone shops on Amazon, so why not raise some money for a good cause at the same time? Amazon offers a service called AmazonSmile. What happens is you link your Amazon account to a the charity of your choice and every purchase you make generates money for the charity, but it doesn't cost anything extra for you! Pick your charity, and then be sure to bookmark smile.amazon.com and do all your shopping through that link. It is that easy!
Here are some St. Cloud charities that you can support:
- Tri-County Humane Society
- St. Cloud Hospital
- St. Cloud Area Family YMCA
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of St. Cloud
- St. Cloud Math And Science Academy in Waite Park
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Minnesota
- United Way Of Central Minnesota
- Big Brothers-Big Sisters of Central Minnesota, Inc.
- Central Minnesota Youth Soccer Association
- Central Minnesota Mental Health Center
- Youth Chorale Of Central Minnesota
- Boys & Girls Clubs Of Central Minnesota
- Central Minnesota Task Force on Battered Women aka Anna Marie's Alliance
- Paramount Arts Resource Trust Inc
- Stearns County Historical Society, Inc.
- Wirth Center for the Performing Arts
- And about 45 others!
If you are interested in hooking up your amazon account to help raise money, visit smile.amazon.com!