Pumpkin Spice Lattes Returning to St. Cloud Starbucks in August
The White Claws and swimsuits of Hot girl summer are quickly being replaced with oversized scarves and pumpkin-flavored everything for fall. Starbucks is bringing back the iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte earlier than it ever has.
Rumor has it, the drink with the cult following will be available at stores nationwide starting on August 24th. In 2020 the drink came back on August 25th, making this year's release earlier by just one day, but earlier nonetheless.
Delish.com reported that for the past couple of years, Starbucks has brought the drink back on the last Tuesday of August. Keeping with that trend would mean a release date of the 24th. TotallyTheBomb.com seems to be thinking along the same lines, claiming that August 24th is the big day. TasteOfHome.com also reported August 24th as the first day of fall at Starbucks. There has yet to be an official release date from Starbucks.
The date isn't the most important part of all this, what we really should be concerned about is whether or not the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew will be returning to the menu. Especially if they plan to release these drinks when we will still have daytime highs in the 80s.
If by some chance that delicious iced beverage doesn't come back, I do have a dupe for making it at home:
- 2/3 cup of vanilla almond milk creamer
- 1/2 Tbsp of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 pumps of vanilla drink syrup
- Iced or cold brew coffee
- In a blender, mix the vanilla almond milk creamer, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Blend until all combined.
- In a cup with ice, add coffee, syrup, and blended creamer to taste. Serve and enjoy the flavors of fall.