(MORE) Life Hacks That I’ve Been Missing Out On
It's true, it's true: you CAN mute a microwave! For most nukers, hold down the "2" button to make it STFU.
But wait, there's more! Did you know that the top of electric stoves flip open like a hood for easy cleaning? Totes, magotes!
But wait, there's even more!
(MORE) LIFE HACKS
- unshrink clothes with hair conditioner
- traveling to another country? Download a Google Translator language so you can use it offline
- got a recent iPhone and short fingers? Bring down the stuff in the upper-half of the screen by double-tapping the home button.
- pull-up diapers have tearable sides
- did you dare touch a Goomba on Super Mario Bros (NES) with anything but your feet? Hold down the "A" button and press "Start" to restart on the 1st stage of the world you died in instead of starting completely over.
- keep your Post-It Notes from curling up by peeling used notes off sideways instead of up.
- mute that bossy know-it-all voice at self checkouts by finding the speaker/volume icon at the bottom. It gets you in a lot less trouble than screaming at/punching the screen.
- using Shift+F3 in MS Word will cycle from capitalizing each word, to ALL CAPS, to all lowercase
- most banks will notarize things for their members for free
What's YOUR favorite Life Hack?
H/T: The Chive