Meet Your 2021 Minnesota Twins [Photos]
With Major League Baseball's Opening Day just one day away, it's time to meet your 2021 Minnesota Twins, who will spend April 1st in Milwaukee to face the Brewers.
On the Minnesota Twins team website, staff writer Do-Hyoung Park says the Twins resolved their final two roster battles and set their 26-man roster for Opening Day, with Kyle Garlick winning the final outfield spot over Brent Rooker, and Caleb Thielbar holding on to his bullpen role
Meet the 2021 Minnesota Twins
Minnesota manager Rocco Baldelli has already announced that pitcher Kenta Maeda will get the season start for the Twins tomorrow.
The State of Minnesota has announced that up to 10,000 fans, or 25% total capacity, will be allowed at Target Field for the home opener on Thursday, April 8th against the Seattle Mariners.
Single game tickets for the first month of Minnesota Twins home games are on sale now HERE.
Twins Single Game Tickets Available for These Games Now
- THU 4/8: vs. Seattle Mariners
- SAT 4/10: vs. Seattle Mariners
- SUN 4/11: vs. Seattle Mariners
- MON 4/12: vs. Boston Red Sox
- TUE 4/13: vs. Boston Red Sox
- WED 4/14: vs. Boston Red Sox
- THU 4/15: vs. Boston Red Sox
- FRI 4/23: vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
- SAT 4/24: vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
- SUN 4/25: vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
- FRI 4/30: vs. Kansas City Royals
- SAT 5/1: vs. Kansas City Royals
- SUN 5/2: vs. Kansas City Royals
- MON 5/3: vs. Texas Rangers
- TUE 5/4: vs. Texas Rangers
- WED 5/5: vs. Texas Rangers
- THU 5/6: vs. Texas Rangers
Additional on-sale information will be released on the coming weeks. The Minnesota Twins and the Minnesota Department of Health will adjust fan capacity for Target Field games scheduled for after May 6th depending on how the pandemic progresses.
The 2021 Minnesota Twins are among the preseason favorites with Las Vegas oddsmakers to win the World Series this season. Time will tell. Go Twins!
The Minnesota Twins' 2021 Offseason Adds