Central Minnesota Campgrounds Near St. Cloud
Minnesotans love the great outdoors! Summer is the perfect time to hit up a campsite near you. If you're looking for a little getaway without traveling too far from home, check out some of these central Minnesota campgrounds near St. Cloud.
- St. Cloud Campground and RV Park features a swimming pool, various indoor activities, a playground, volleyball, hiking trails and more. Rates vary. Tent camping starts at $30 per day. A full hookup starts at $46.
- Ann Lake Campground features horseback riding and a swimming beach! The cost varies from $14 per night to $50.
- Lunds Lakeside Resort features restrooms, a fire pit, a playground, a fish cleaning house, boat rentals, wifi and more. You can camp in a tent, RV or rent our a villa. Prices vary.
- El Rancho Manana features fishing, swimming, volleyball, hiking playgrounds, boating and more. Rates vary. They've got weekend, weekday, weekly and monthly packages available.
- Cozy Corners Campground on Long Lake features a full service bar and restaurant, pool table and other other games. There's an indoor pool, meat raffles, pontoon rentals, private boat launch, playground and more.
- Two Rivers Campground includes a swimming pool, activity room, walking trails and tubing on the river. Prices range from $57 to $74 per night. To make a reservation call 320-584-5125.
- Located on Little Rock Lake, Benton Beach Campgrounds have a disc golf course, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, a playground and more. The campsites are available on a first come first serve basis.
- You can camp in Veterans Memorial Park for $35 a day. The price includes electricity and concrete slabs. If you'd rather just camp with a tent, it's $15 a day.If you're interested, you can email or call Kathy O'Hara at 320-293-6687 to check availability.
- A-J Acres Campground features, swimming, fishing, hiking and many other outdoor activities. Rates vary.
- Lake Ripley Campground has a splash pad, dump station and indoor restrooms. Daily camping costs anywhere from $20-$25.
If you're looking for a campsite outside of central Minnesota, check out this site!