Basic Coronavirus Health Tips from Dr. Oz
If you're looking for some easy coronavirus health tips to help cut through the hype, and keep you on a path of well-being -- here are some basic suggestions from Dr. Oz.
He was on Fox & Friends yesterday and said while 80% of us will have mild symptoms (some of us not even realizing we have it), it's each of our responsibility to do what we can to help stop the spread of the virus -- to protect the more vulnerable members of our community such as the elderly.
He created a flyer that has all of his suggestions (you can download it below), but let's jump in and see some of what Dr. Oz suggests:
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- Aim for 30 minutes of exercise every other day.
- Don't shake hands.
- Don't touch your face.
- Wash your hands well for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Have a 2 week supply of household items like toilet paper, soap, and detergent.
- Have a 2 week supply of food like canned goods & freezer items.
- Have a 2 week supply of food like necessary prescription and over the country medicines.
Boost Your Immune System
- Eat your fruits and vegetables.
Go forth and be healthy!