Astros to Meet Dodgers in 2017 World Series
The Houston Astros beat the New York Yankees 4-0 last night in the deciding Game 7 of the ALCS to punch their ticket for the right to face the National League pennant winning Los Angeles Dodgers in the World Series.
While the Astros needed all seven games to move past the Yanks, the Dodgers only needed five games (4-1) to dismiss the Chicago Cubs.
The 2017 best-of-seven fall classic is set to begin Tuesday night in Los Angeles.
2017 World Series Schedule
- Game 1: TUE 10/24 at Los Angeles (7 PM CT)
- Game 2: WED 10/25 at Los Angeles (7 PM CT)
- Game 3: FRI 10/27 at Houston (7 PM CT)
- Game 4: SAT 10/28 at Houston (7 PM CT)
- Game 5 (if necessary): SUN 10/29 at Houston (7 PM CT)
- Game 6 (if necessary): TUE 10/31 at Los Angeles (7 PM CT)
- Game 7 (if necessary): WED 11/1 at Los Angeles (7 PM CT)
All games will be be televised on FOX.