Abbey’s Thanksgiving Weekend In 5 Pictures
1. Wednesday Night - My boyfriend Cory and I went to the Timberwolves vs. Nuggets game at the Target Center to celebrate his birthday. When we were sitting there we realized we went to a Timberwolves game the Wednesday before Thanksgiving last year too. I think we accidentally started a tradition.
2. Thanksgiving Day - We had three Thanksgivings we had to attend in one day. I was more stuffed than any of the turkeys on the tables. Here was the first family picture we took before we were too full to move.
3. Black Friday - We hosted some friends for the Tiger Woods vs. Phil Mickelson golf match on TV. We also ate at Jimmy's Pour House. Irish Street Tacos are my new go-to there.
4. Small Business Saturday - I was live at Minnesota Truck Headquarters and Luther St. Cloud Honda on Saturday. MTH had a cool Oldsmobile on the show floor, and Luther had the tallest Christmas Tree I had ever seen.
5. Sunday - A day to catch up. I cleaned, did laundry, and got a little Christmas shopping done. The evening wrapped up with Minneapolis Miracle Hotdish and a Vikings win!
What did you do this weekend? Send us your pics on the 98.1 App!