7 Valentine Dates for St. Cloud Singles #ForeverAlone
If you're feeling like a Kraft Single this Valentine's day and thinking you'll be #ForeverAlone, then this is for you. Spice up your dating life or get your mind off of relationships by attending one of these events!
1. Date with your dog: If you'd rather spend time with your furry friend than have a romantic evening with a human then check out Grey Face Rescue & Retirement. They're organizing a special date with your dog on February 15 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
2. Galentines Night: Grab your best girl friends and stop at Weathered Revivals. They'll have food, drinks and giveaways. The event is Tuesday, February 11 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
3. Single's Night, Stop Light Party: Pantown Brewing Company in St. Cloud is hosting an event for singles on February 12. You just need to wear clothing of a certain color that explains your relationship status. Green means you're single and ready to mingle, yellow means it's complicated and red...you're in a relationship or just not interested in meeting anyone.
4. Galentine's Sign Making Party: White Peony Boutique is hosting a party where you can make your own 8x8 sign and enjoy snacks and wine with your girl friends. You can show up solo and meet new friends.
5. Missed Connections: Beaver Island Brewing Company...bring your single self to the brewery to sample the limited release of 'chocolate covered cherry sweet miss' on Valentine's Day.
6. Swipe Right: Pantown Brewing Company will be releasing a new brew called "Wanna SMaSH" on Wednesday, Feburary 12. If you're sick of dating apps and blind dates, stop out to the brewery and hang out with other singles while you try the new beer.
7. Winner's Stoplight Party: Green, yellow and red...which are you? Wear green if you're single and looking for love. Wear yellow if you're in a complicated relationship and red means you're not interested. It's all happening at Winner's Sports Bar & Grill in Cold Spring on February 14.