7 Things You Can Expect at Sartell Summerfest
It's a celebration in Sartell, Minnesota this weekend! Hundreds, even thousands of people from surrounding communities will be in town to help celebrate the summer.There's a lot to see and explore. If you're planning on checking out the event, here's what you can look forward to.
1. Free historical tours of Sartell start Friday at the Sartell Community Center. Tours happen at 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. (Saturday only)
2. Grand Parade--the parade kicks off at 10 a.m. from Riverside Ave to Sartell Middle School. (Saturday only)
3. Free BBQ--guests can enjoy hotdogs, chips and pop for free between noon and 3 p.m. in Bernick's Arena. (Saturday only)
4. Kids events--LIbertyville, a family friendly event gets underway at Bernick's Arena from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday immediately following the parade. They'll have games, prizes, inflatables, crazy hair stands, airbrush tattoos and more. (Saturday only)
5. Street dance--There's no cover charge! Music from Radio Nation starts at 5:30 p.m. at Great River Bowl & Partners Pub. Diamondback takes the stage at 8:30 p.m. until midnight. (Saturday only)
6. Great weather--The weather forecast is calling for sunshine and an 86 degree high on Saturday. There's a chance of showers late in the evening.
7. Fireworks--A free fireworks show starts at 10 p.m. in the parking lot of Great River Bowl & Partners Pub. (Saturday only)