5 Things to Know Head of St. Cloud’s Food Truck Festival
My stretchy pants are ready for the big food truck festival that's heading to St. Cloud at the end of May. The carnival in the Crossroads Center parking lot just wrapped up and the food trucks went with it. Now, we've all got something else to look forward to!
If you're planning to hit up the food truck festival, here are some things you should know before you go!
1. The food truck festival kicks off on Saturday, May 29 from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.. It's an 8 hour, one day only event.
2. Miller Auto Plaza is hosting the event in their parking lot. Tables will be set up for you to sit and enjoy the deep fried goodness. The dealership is located at 2900 2nd Street South in St. Cloud
3. A variety of foods will be on-hand from trucks like; Steven D's, Sumo Egg Rolls, Youniverse Foodie, RM BBQ Best, Trickster Tacos, Comfort Smash Foods, Blondies Lemonade, 9 Yum Yum, Grumpy Claudes, Tater Tot Temptations and Taqueria Los Paisanos. (They keep adding food trucks to the list so there could easily be more trucks there by the time the event gets underway)
4. You'll be able to also enjoy a drunk tank, inflatables, professional music DJ, face painting and axe throwing lanes. It's an all ages event so you're encouraged to bring the whole family.
5. It's FREE to attend and the extended weather outlook according to AccuWeather is calling for 70's and partly cloudy skies. Maybe hit up the splash pad and then do dinner at the food truck festival? Sounds like a great Memorial Weekend plan to me.
You can check out a link to more information on the Miller Family Food Truck Festival official Facebook event page.
14 Central Minnesota Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free (or for Cheap)