5 Things to Know Before the Winter Nights & Lights Parade
I love winter parades for a number of reasons. The first being, you won't bake on the hot pavement and the second reason being the candy is way better--candy bars don't melt in the cold!
The St. Cloud Winter Nights and Lights parade is Saturday, Dec. 14 in downtown St. Cloud at 5 p.m. It'll be cold, but we've got 5 things you should know before you attend.
1. There's a fun event happening at Lake George before the parade from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. It's called Winter Wonderland. Kids can decorate cookies, go on sleigh rides, see live penguins and more.
2. The St. Cloud Winter Nights & Lights Parade starts at 5 p.m. and goes until 7 p.m. Floats will be decked out in lights.
3. The parade route starts on the West end of St. Germain and ends at the River's Edge Convention Center.
4. Santa and Mrs. Claus will be in the parade, so look out for Santa's Sleigh!
5. St. Cloud's Weihnachtsmartk will be happening at the same time as the St. Cloud parade. It goes from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. along 5th Avenue. There's a Christmas tree lighting, heated tents, German food and drink and more.