10 Things Minnesotans Aren’t Doing On a Warm Winter Day
We talk a lot about all of the things we're going to do when the winter weather starts turning warm. However, there are a lot of things we're just flat out not going to do anymore too. And, those things are definitely worth celebrating. They point to better times ahead. So, let's all celebrate the things we're just not gonna do today! P.S. 65+ degrees warmer this week than last week. That's crazy.
1. We're not using our crock pots. Nope, friends, the grill is the true MVP today.
2. We're not wearing huge coats. Maybe we'll go with a heavy sweatshirt.
3. We're not sitting indoors watching Netflix today. Instead, we'll be in our yards watching snow melt.
4. We're not baking. Nope, we don't need to warm up the house. Plus, we all just realized we've got to start working on that beach body.
5. We're not letting the snow just sit in our yards...we're breaking it up in the driveway so it melts faster.
6. We're not making up excuses to avoid going on a walk today. Nope, we're walking everywhere.
7. We're not drinking hot cocoa. We've got a cool mixed drink, maybe even an ice cream.
8. We're not avoiding the neighbors. Everyone will be outside and we'll be social butterflies. It's time to catch up on what you've missed.
9. We're not complaining about the weather. Nope, we're all going to be in a great mood...unless you like snowmobiling (sorry).
10. We're not shoveling the driveway. Nope, from here on out it'll melt. We're just going to sit back, relax and let the sun do the heavy lifting.
What else are you not going to be doing today? Share it with us in the comments!