10 Fun November Holidays You Should Celebrate
I had no idea that there were so many days to celebrate in November. Who in the world thought of all of these exciting days? And why November? I think people are looking for anyway to help them forget that summer is over.
I picked 10 of my favorite holidays that you might want to celebrate in November. They include:
- November 4th: Today is Common Sense Day
- November 7th: Men Make Dinner Day
- November 8th: Tongue Twister Day
- November 10th: Vanilla Cupcake Day
- November 13th: World Kindness Day
- November 15th: Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day
- November 16th: National Fast Food Day
- November 21st: Use Less Stuff Day
- November 22nd: Go For A Ride Day
- November 26th: Cake Day
There's lot of other things you can celebrate in November, including Push Button Phone Day, and National Absurdity Day; but I thought I'd let you choose your own days to celebrate; for me....Let me have Cake..and it's always a holiday.