You Can Make These Easy Keto Friendly Homemade Crackers
My friend Jessi from Mixin' It Up Gluten Free Bakery stopped by yesterday. We discussed the new year and how everyone is working hard right now to eat better. I for one don't want to sacrifice taste. I love food! So she shared with me a website called Elanaspantry.com. This is just ONE of the many fantastic recipes you can try at home.
HOME MADE SALT AND PEPPER KETO CRACKERS
- 2 Cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place almond flour, egg, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until dough forms
- Separate dough into two halves
- Place each half of dough between two pieces of parchment paper
- Roll out dough to 1/16 inch thick, then remove top piece of parchment paper
- Transfer bottom piece of parchment paper with rolleed out dough onto baking sheet
- cut into 2 inch squares using a pizza ccutter or a knife
- Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper if desired
- bake at 350 for 6-10 minutes