Woman Hurt When Vehicle Hits Semi in Construction Zone
ELK RIVER (WJON News) -- A woman was hurt when the vehicle she was driving hit a semi parked in a construction zone.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened just before midnight Tuesday on southbound Highway 169 and Main Street in Elk River.
Troopers say the semi was parked unloading in the construction zone when the Jeep ran into the rear of the semi-trailer.
Forty-four-year-old Rachel Avery of Princeton was taken to North Memorial with non-life-threatening injuries.
Get our free mobile app
The semi-driver was not hurt.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Elk River Native Top American, 5th Overall at Boston Marathon
- Memorial Funds Set up For Deputy Josh Owen's Family
- St. Joseph, YMCA Approve Lease, and Development Agreements
- Highway 10/23 Project: What to Expect to Start
- 2nd Snowiest Season of All Time in St. Cloud
WOOF: These are the most popular dog breeds in America
Stacker highlights the 100 most popular dog breeds in America based on data released March 15, 2023 from the American Kennel Club.