Top 5 Most Expensive Homes in Central MN
Central Minnesota may be dairyland, but we're more than rocks and cows out here. We've also got some seriously luxurious homes that'll make you wonder if you've stumbled into the land of the rich and famous. Here are central Minnesota's most expensive homes on the market right now.
1. 4372 Pine Point Road in Sartell: It's on the market for $1,695,000. It's central Minnesota's most expensive home on the market featuring 5 bedrooms and a jaw dropping 7 bathrooms. This mega home encompases nearly 9,000 finished square feet of space.
2. 7975 NE River Road in Rice: The most expensive home in Rice is going for $1,499,900. That price tag will get you 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and nearly 5,000 square feet of space. And, it'll also get you a sweet pool.
3. 9219 Jaber Ave NE in Monticello: This massive home sits on a massive 40 acre property. $1,350,000 will get you 4 bedrooms, 6 bedrooms and almost 5,000 square feet of space. There's also a giant pole barn, cattle waterers, an animal corral, chicken coop, solar tracking panels and more. It's a farmer's dream home.
4. 21692 Talon Drive in St. Augusta: You'll get way more than a home for $1.1 million. This place features a sport court, putting green and a dance studio. It's the most expensive home for sale in St. Augusta with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and nearly 5 1/2 thousand square feet of space.
5. 2008 Deercreek Ct in St. Cloud: This home is priced just under a million dollars. For $979,900 you'll get nearly 6.5 thousand square feet of space which includes 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. There's a heated patio that feels perfect for those cold Minnesota mornings.