Top 10 Family Fun-Filled Pumpkin Patches in Central Minnesota
Pumpkin spice has made it's return. It's that time of the year. The weather's getting cooler, the Fall colors are out and pumpkin patches are opening for the Season. Time to be thinking about which ones to visit and since there are plenty to choose from I did the work for you and gathered the Top 10 Pumpkin patches to visit this Fall.
- Fresh Acres Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch - Monticello, MN: All the you expect like corn maze, petting zoo and more. New this year, kids can meet Spookly the Square Pumpkin. Open select days September 9 - October 29.
- Barten Pumpkins - New Prague, MN: They bill themselves as the most family-friendly pumpkin patch in the Twin Cities. Admission and parking are free. Open September 20 - October 31.
- Country Sun Farm - Lake Elmo, MN: Open 7 days a week. Hayrides, corn maze, corn pit. Open September 20 - October 31.
- Waldoch Farm - Lino Lakes, MN: FREE Hayrides to the pumpkin patch. Great family fun with Grandpa's Grain Train, Farm Dig Sandbox, hay jumping, mini maze and more. Open September 23 - October 30.
- Dehn's Pumpkins - Dayton, MN: 20 years of Pumpkin patch fun. They opened in 2003. They've got all the fun Fall activities like Hayrides and a corn maze but also gourd slinger and a giant slide. Opening day is September 23rd.
- Collegeville Orchards - St. Joseph, MN: Petting zoo, pumpkin painting, wagon rides and more.
- Luceline Orchard - Watertown, MN: Unique activities for kids. Apple launcher, hay mountain and children of the corn tent. Adults can enjoy a beverage at the Dog House Pub.
- Buffalo River Pumpkin Patch - Glydon, MN: Horse drawn rides, duck races, General Store and plenty of pumpkins. Open September 23 - October 29.
- Nelson Farm - Litchfield, MN: Send pumpkins through the air with their Pumpkin Chucker Flinger Thinger. Food Wagons, pumpkin patch, fun for the kids September 23 - October 29.
- Peaceful Pines Farm - Pine City, MN: Take the little ones and enjoy the kid-size corn maze. Free face painting and honey and apple tasting too. Opens September 23rd.
Another great one to visit is Stoney Brooks Farms Corn Maze. They opened last weekend and I covered their festivities HERE.