Strong to Severe Storms Possible Late Friday Afternoon & Evening
Scattered strong to severe storms will be possible across central Minnesota during the late afternoon & evening on Friday. The main severe weather threat will be damaging winds.
- What: Strong to severe storms with damaging winds the main threat.
- Where: Most of central Minnesota.
- Timing: Late Friday afternoon & evening.
- Impacts: Winds could damage trees & down power lines.
- ACTION: Stay weather aware! Take shelter when storms approach.
From the National Weather Service this evening: Partly cloudy tonight and then sunny with temperatures in the upper 80s on Friday. Thunderstorms will be likely Friday night. Skies will clear throughout the day Saturday allowing for pleasant weather for the weekend.