St. Paul Man Hurt in Crash on Highway 169 in Zimmerman
ZIMMERMAN (WJON News) -- One person was hurt in a crash in Zimmerman Friday afternoon. The incident happened around 4:30 p.m. on Highway 169.
The Minnesota State Patrol says one car was going south on Highway 169 and a second car was going east on Fremont Avenue when they collided in the intersection.
Get our free mobile app
The driver of the first car, 65-year-old Carlos Mayedo of St. Paul, was taken to Princeton Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the second car, 16-year-old Caden Galvan of Princeton was not hurt.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Police ask for public's help as drug overdoses spike in north-central Minnesota
- New ramen shop opens in Waite Park
- Kids ski and learn about Norwegian roots at St. Cloud skiing event
- Poisoned bald eagles nursed back to health, released
- Foundation gives Central Minnesota organizations $90K to improve women's lives
LOOK: 23 astronomical events to look out for in 2023
Stacker compiled a list of 23 astronomical events to observe in 2023 using a variety of news and scientific sources.
Historic cities: 10 metros with the oldest homes
New Jersey Real Estate Network collected U.S. Census Bureau data to understand which metro regions have the most old homes, which include houses built in 1949 or earlier.