St. Cloud VA Health System Director Announces Retirement
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- The St. Cloud VA Health Care System will be searching for a new leader after current director Dr. Brent Thelen announced his retirement.
Thelen took over the VA system in 2019 and oversees a network that serves more than 38,000 veterans across a 27-county area of central and west-central Minnesota.
In addition to the St. Cloud VA Medical Center, Thelen is in charge of clinics in Brainerd, Alexandria, and Redwood Falls.
Thelen is a U.S. Air Force Veteran who has also served on posts in Georgia and Colorado. His last day will be September 29th.
An acting director has not yet been announced.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- U-of-M Research Project Reveals New Information on Buckthorn
- Sartell Intersection Closing for Roundabout Construction
- Highway 23/Highway 10 Work Zone Changes Impacting Traffic
- El Nino Could Signal Warmer Winter Ahead
- St. Cloud Mayor Names Rock-On Award Winners