St. Cloud to Start Street Resurfacing Projects Monday
ST. CLOUD -- The city of St. Cloud will start phase one of its street resurfacing program Monday. A number of streets will be getting a new overlay of pavement over the next few weeks.
- 1st Street South from 25th Avenue South behind Lunds/Byerly's to 33rd Avenue South by Arby's
- 29th Avenue South between 1st Street South to Division Street near TJ Maxx
- 32nd Avenue South between 1st Street South to Division Street near Brigitte's Cafe
Get our free mobile app
- 7th Street Southeast on the east side of Highway 10 near Culver's
- Park Avenue South from 2nd Street South near House of Pizza West and Angushire Golf Course to Wellington Circle
- 37th Avenue South near the Holiday Inn between Division Street and 2nd Street South
- 11th Avenue South near Bremer Bank
- 5th Street North between 33rd Avenue North and 25th Avenue North.
Through traffic will be maintained, but you're asked to find an alternate route if possible. The work should be completed by the end of July or early August.
8 Essentials to Have on Hand for Storm Watching in Minnesota
LOOK: Here Are 30 Foods That Are Poisonous to Dogs
To prepare yourself for a potential incident, always keep your vet's phone number handy, along with an after-hours clinic you can call in an emergency. The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center also has a hotline you can call at (888) 426-4435 for advice.
Even with all of these resources, however, the best cure for food poisoning is preventing it in the first place. To give you an idea of what human foods can be dangerous, Stacker has put together a slideshow of 30 common foods to avoid. Take a look to see if there are any that surprise you.